Sarcasm Time

Daily Dose of Humor

Informative

What If Humans Used 100% Of Their Brains?

Some say we use only 10% of our brain the other 90% standing idly.

There are unfortunately many misconceptions that the general public has about the brain so, for example, many people think that we only use 10% of our brain and this is wrong we use all of our brain a movie came out “Lucy” who was able to call on that residual 90% of her brain it made great film but it’s a total put on it it’s just that that’s just not the case.

In the 1890s William James, the father of American psychology said most of us do not meet our mental potential and use only 10% of our brain.

The entire brain is active all the time. The brain is an organ. Its living neurons, and the cells that support them, are always doing something. Joe LeDoux, a professor of neuroscience and psychology at New York University, says “the brain could be one hundred percent active during a task with only a small percentage of brain activity.”

Your brain is already smart and powerful so powerful that it needs a lot of power to stay powerful and so smart that it has built-in an energy efficiency plan so don’t let a myth make you guilty about you.

Leave a Reply

%d bloggers like this: