1 . The human body contains enough fat to make seven bars of soap.
2. Nerve impulses sent from the brain move at a speed of 274 km/h.
3. Women’s hearts beat faster than men
4. You are taller in the morning than you are at night.
5. Your mouth produces about one litre of saliva each day!
6. Babies only blink about one a minute.
7. A man named Charles Osborne hiccups for a total of 68 years.
8. You carry, on average, about four pounds of bacteria around in your body.
9. Your left lung is about 10 percent smaller than your right one.
10. The average person forgets 90% of their dreams.
Cmment if you know any other