1.What has a head, a tail, is brown, and has no legs?
2. Can you name three consecutive days without using the words Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, or Sunday?
3. Arshad’s father has three sons : Ali, Khan and _____ ?
4. What has roots as nobody sees,
Is taller than trees.
Up, up, up it goes,
And yet never grows?
5. There are three men in a boat with four cigarettes but no matches. How do they manage to smoke?
6. What room can no one enter?
7. You live in a one storey house made entirely of redwood. What color would the stairs be?
8. When is a man drowned, but still not wet?
9. What is always on its way but never arrives?
10. Which word in the dictionary is spelled incorrectly?
- A Penny
- Yesterday, Today, and Tomorrow.
- They throw one cigarette overboard and made the boat a cigarette lighter.
- A mushroom
- You live in a one storey house.
- When he’s trapped in quicksand.