Stefan Mandel decided to invent his own algorithm to win lotteries. He won the first prize, which was about $19 thousand, paid his debts to everyone who helped him, and still benefited quite a lot.
The method included six steps:
1. Calculate the total number of combinations possible in any given lottery.
2. Find lotteries where the jackpot was at least three times as big as the number of combinations.
3. Raise money to buy every single combination.
4. Print out millions of tickets.
5. Deliver them to the official dealers and take the prize!
6. Over the years he succeeded in creating what he called a “lotto syndicate”.
He had a number of a network of investors who believed in his method and were more than willing to help.
Read More : Top 10 Fastest Car In the World
On February 15, 1992, Mandel’s team got the first, second and third prizes their overall winnings amounting to about $30 million.
But unfortunately the government change the rule of the lottery and he becomes the first and last person to do so.
Don’t think he got all this thing all for free he work for it day and night and he achieves what he wants from an 88 dollar monthly to a milliner.