Sarcasm Time

Daily Dose of Humor

weird news

11 year old luckily escaped injury after Samsung tablet ‘burned his bed down to the springs’

The Samsung tablet was left on charge for over nine hours which led to its battery exploding and burning a deep hole through the mattress down to the spring

At morning he told his mom it was stuck to his bed and the full room was full of smoke.

Read More: Twelve Dead in Essex, Infections Passed Through Kissing And Touching

The device was burning and the mattress metal spring was melting down.

According to the statement released by Staffordshire Fire and Rescue Service, the family had purchased the tablet brand new four years ago and was connected to a  genuine charger.

Read More: 28 Amazing Facts About Australia, Which You Have Never Heard

Leave a Reply

%d bloggers like this: